Clifton large in taupe
- Clifton large in blush (Pinks)
- Clifton large in taupe (Neutrals)
- Clifton large in mint (Greens)
- Clifton large in black (Black)
- Clifton large in white (White)
- Clifton large in cornflower (Blues)
- Clifton large in navy (Blues)
- Clifton large in lilac (Pinks)
- Clifton large in sycamore (Greens)
- Clifton large in mineral (Greens)
- Clifton large in slate (Greys)
- Clifton large in ochre (Yellow)
Our Clifton case is everything you could possibly want from a suitcase—each feature is designed to last longer and function better than ever before. With a design that packs a punch, this polycarbonate suitcase is strong, light on its feet and wheels like a dream.
Every suitcase is hand-finished with meticulous care. Clifton is colour-fast, so any inevitable scratches will stay true to the colour of the shell. Beautifully packaged, our Clifton case comes with a dust bag, and the cabin and medium sizes nest inside the large for easy storage. Want to keep your suitcase pristine and clean? Read our blog post here.
- Innovative, twist-grip handle
- Expander zip
- Weight 5.0kg
- Packing capacity 121L
- Expanded capacity 132L
- TSA combination lock
- 10-year warranty
Complete the look
We design our luggage and travel bags to work together. Shop the full range—build a colour-coordinating set and get the travel accessories to match.
10 Year International Warranty
Our cases are tested to rigorous, audited, and industry-leading standards. Our warranty is your ultimate peace of mind.
Rated 4.8 / 5 by fellow travellers
Don’t just take our word for it: Almost 5,000 travellers have independently rated and reviewed our cases.
Over 100 Years of Expertise
Since 1914, we’ve been innovating for the perfect balance of strength, style and weightlessness
|Dimensions||34 x 51 x 80 (cm)|
|Maximum Volume||155 (l)|
|Locks||TSA Fixed Combination|
|Packing Capacity||121 (l)|
Double Wheel System
360 Degree Rotating Wheels
Don’t just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.
Where will you take us?
Follow us on instagram @antlerofficial