PR Assistant/Executive, London
Full time role, hybrid
Antler is the UK’s longest-established luggage brand with over 100 years of expertise. With new ownership and a long-term vision, the brand is poised for reinvigoration and rediscovery as the world looks forward to travelling again: there has never been a better time to become part of this dynamic business.
Our ambitious but achievable growth plans are centered on elevating our storied brand, bringing it to life with a contemporary aesthetic that resonates with a new generation of travel lovers.
We are now looking for a talented PR Assistant to join our motivated and collaborative team and continue this evolution. The role will report directly to the Head of Communications and work closely with the wider marketing and creative team.
This role would suit an ambitious, creative and energetic communicator. The ideal candidate will be a fast-learner as there is plenty of room for growth and development.
- Build and maintain the global press and influencer contacts database
- Manage press and influencer send outs
- Assist in the creation of press material — press copy, releases and lookbooks
- Support on the press office function and creation of a timely press office calendar
- Manage all press images, ensuring assets are kept up to date at all times
- Own the press inbox, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
- Assist with the research and implementation of brand partnerships
- Track and evaluate press and influencer coverage
- Contribute to the monthly PR report
- Event support — venue research, guest list management, content creation
- Potential photo shoot assistance and management of product samples
- Editorial support, such as the drafting and loading of blog posts
- Image research
- A natural people-person
- Extremely organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- A fast-learner, with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment
- An engaging copywriter
- An excellent communicator and team player
- A passion for travel would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter, your CV, and salary expectations to email@example.com stating “PR Assistant/Executive Application” in the subject header. Apologies but due to the level of interest in this role we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Ecommerce Trading Manager, London
We are looking for a dynamic and hands-on eCommerce Trading Manager with a strategic mind and successful experience in managing and growing an eCommerce platform. You will manage the company eCommerce platform and will report to the Head of eCommerce, being responsible and accountable for sales growth.
This will be achieved partly through keeping our current database engaged with content that will drive them to purchase, but also working closely with the Marketing team to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition. In this role, you will be required to be prepared to get involved with various parts of the business and be adaptive to change.
We have recently re-platformed to Shopify Plus and we are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running and grow this new platform to its full potential by managing both the day-to-day trading of the site and grow the business both in the UK market and internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible, digitally native travel brand with a huge appetite for growth. You will gain exposure to senior management and will have the ability to make your mark on the strategy and direction of the business as travel re-opens and the brand enters a high growth phase of expansion internationally.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing all elements of an eCommerce platform – ideally Shopify Plus.
- External agency management, including PPC, Affiliates, Web Developers and Designers.
- Understanding of paid-for search marketing tools: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram performance marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage digital marketing campaigns to grow our email database, build brand awareness with new customers and encourage repurchase from existing customers.
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using data to derive actionable insights and drive additional revenue.
- Knowledge and experience working with payment gateways Stripe and PayPal, and ideally Klarna / Afterpay.
- Creation and execution of campaign concepts for digital marketing calendars.
- Ability to adapt ideas and concepts to specific brand guidelines while remaining open to feedback.
- Knowledge of and experience working with agile project management.
- Experience with luxury high-end brands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Achieving Antler.com revenue targets, ensuring there is significant YoY growth.
- Weekly top-line reporting of KPIs to management team and monthly in-depth reporting to the head of eCommerce and CMO.
- Own the promotional plan for all markets and ensure it is executed flawlessly to delivery on revenue growth targets.
- Optimise the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in-line with brand guidelines and UX best practice.
- Strong use of evidence-driven analytics to influence future trading decisions.
- Management of contracted Paid Search & Paid Social agencies and setting strategy of targeting campaigns.
- Execute product selection and placement for email campaigns, brand collaborations, GWPs, online collections and special offers.
- Work with operations manager to ensure stock holdings are in place for each channel.
As our ideal candidate, you will be:
- Passionate about travel
- Highly commercial.
- Tenacious and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Results vs ego orientated.
- Proactive in problem solving, (anticipate & prepare for every eventuality).
- Able to communicate clearly, diplomatically, and professionally, both written and verbally.
- Comfortable presenting to senior management
- Analytical with great organisational skills.
- Proficient in relationship management with superb influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Seeking to develop your knowledge base and skills.
- Honest, reliable, and empathetic.
You must also have;
- Forensic attention to detail
- Clear focus and determination.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Accountability and ownership of your work.
We offer a flexible work environment with a mixture of remote work and in office work from our beautiful office on the Southbank in London. We also offer a competitive salary for the position and an opportunity to participate in the company profit share scheme. We also offer private medical healthcare on the company plan.
Antler is the UK’s longest-established luggage brand with over 100 years of expertise. With new ownership and a long-term vision, the brand is poised for reinvigoration and rediscovery as the world looks forward to travelling again in 2022 and beyond: There has never been a better time to become part of this dynamic business.